Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lag

• Please log in to reply

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I'm glad I could be of some help. Sorry I couldn't diagnose the problem, but I am glad that you discovered it. Maybe next I can be more helpful.

As for moderating the forums. Go to the community sections and enter the "Would You Like to help others, Then Join Geek U" topic. Post your information there. I will enter a link into this post as soon as I get it. But you will only be able to moderate specific forums unless admin gives you other priviledges, and you must go through some of their training. But since you said you were a tech, and if you have proof of that from certifications or other forums...... then he may consider promoting you to a trusted helper. :tazz:

Link to Join GeekU Heres the link I promised. ;)

Edited by Lightninghawk, 04 April 2005 - 11:13 PM.

Advertisements

The one

The one

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
Hey thanks for the reply and imformation much appreciated i currently dont have certificates as i am at college and work as a part time it technition at a secondary school. the course im doing is titled computer support technition lvl 2 and am expecting a destinction :tazz: , thx.

kind regards