Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Some Advice Before Purchasing Software Please Help?

• Please log in to reply

wadeb_21

wadeb_21

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
The company I work for wants me to look into getting some kind of Timeclock software that our employees can punch in there time on there computers. I was hopeing someone might know of a good program they could recommend.
We only need it for 10 people and what we would like to happen is to set it up on our server and have the employees access it from there pc's with limited capabilites however we want the managment to be able to have full access to it if we need to make changes or what not. Also we were hoping to get something that would allow us to send all the timeclock info at the end of the week to our payroll company.
If anyone knows of a good program please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi wadeb. Just do a google search, heres one of them.
Punch Clock

http://www.punch-clock.com/

Dwight