Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Fonts and formatting

• Please log in to reply

Mike Gee

Mike Gee

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I use Outlook as a filing system for my work e-mail (lots of e-mail). I have a folder/subfolder hierarchy to keep myself organized, but when scrolling through it is difficult to pick out specific and current project folders quickly.
I would like to be able to change the font color, attributes and size of the folder names so I can spot them quickly. Does anyone know how to do this?

Advertisements

Stormin237

Stormin237

• Pip
  • 1 posts
To my knowledge there are no options available to change format folder fonts.

If one of my users came to me with this question, I would recommend a sub folder format say Current & OldStuff.
Or preferentially set up a archive folder for OldStuff to remove it from your current Outlook PST file, but making it available should you wish to refer to it in the future.

It is also possible to just copy all your OldStuff into a Windows folder.

HTH
Norman

Mike Gee

Mike Gee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have looked and looked in Outlook and can't find any help. I was hoping someone could telll me about some add on software or even some registry hacks...
Thanks for your suggestion though.