Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista 2.3 for Windows XP

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I'm trying to find out how to put this as my XP looking like Vista, but I don't know how to do it and it looks so awesome...
I installed this program called Vista 2.3, but I don't know what to do and where to put it at on my computer so it can look like this.

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
I have no idea what your asking.. :whistling:.... please try to be clear on what you want

Vaillant

Vaillant

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
He wants to skin windows XP to have the aero theme of Vista

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you may want to try this...I have no personal experience with it ...so use it at your own risk...
http://www.softpedia...tion-Pack.shtml

Vaillant

Vaillant

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Dreadfully slow server... Installed it on a virtual machine.

Impressively close copy, although they took out the UP button, and scince the address bar doesnt behave like buttons as in the Real vista, it'd be annoying to use in everyday life..

Otherwise, its an ok, if invasive software.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
thanks for the review Vaillant maybe someone else knows of a vista like skin for xp