Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

printing labels problems:

• Please log in to reply

asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

• Pip
  • 2 posts
1. how to fix the text that was cut?
http://img219.images...image=erdh4.jpg
2. how to make 10 pages of labels? there is 10 different labels pages. when i created the page with that wizard in word it made only one page of labels. how can i make 10 of that?
3. how to paste it well on the new file from the old file?

Edited by asdfasdfasd, 09 March 2007 - 02:22 PM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
1. without being in a readable language...it's pretty hard to tell what was actually cut from the lable...but it looks like you just need to make the font smaller

2. if all 10 pages need to be the same as the first page....just print 10 pages...

3. what?

asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

1. without being in a readable language...it's pretty hard to tell what was actually cut from the lable...but it looks like you just need to make the font smaller

2. if all 10 pages need to be the same as the first page....just print 10 pages...

3. what?

thanks,
1 if i will select all labels (10 different pages) and will set one size it will change them all because there is different font sizes.
2 there is one file with 10 pages. i want to transfer it to the new table because the old table not printed well.
how can i make 10 copies of the new table that created?
3 when i try to paste it to the new file by selecting all of the text it isn't pasted well.