Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

foobar2000

• Please log in to reply

Scrilla

Scrilla

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
Well it seems it's impossible to get any help from any of the customization forums for foobar2000. Is anyone here familiar with it? I spent hours following the directions on the first two posts here: http://www.hydrogena.......p;p=447726. If anyone can help me with a guide or a link to some information that actually tells you what to do I'd greatly appreciate it. "5) Install all the required fonts, library, and components as described above." some of the files you download aren't .dll files, some are installation files (which he does not explain how/where to install), and some are image files that he yet again... explains nothing about. This player seems awesome if I can find a way to skin it.

Edited by Scrilla, 10 March 2007 - 11:10 AM.

Advertisements

Scrilla

Scrilla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
:blink: :whistling: No one wants to help me with this one?

s2tgrave

s2tgrave

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
http://www.hydrogena.......amp;s=&f=28

*) File >> Preferences (Ctrl + P)
-) >> Display >> Default User Interface
> Now on the right: You can edit the playlist interface
-) >> Media Library >> Album List
> Now on the right: You can select a font for the media library

That's all, ofcourse there are many things you can edit, also what the playlist, title-bar, etc has to show when a song is playing.