Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

car problems

• Please log in to reply

fastdudez28

fastdudez28

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
hello while ago i ask if any one new any good auto repair message boreds that had the same look and feel as this one and some one gave me an address to go to and it was a good site can you repost it or repost any good auto repair sites

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
fastdudez28,

I clicked on your name, did a search of your posts and found this link:

http://www.geekstogo...s...=139903&hl=

That answers your question. :whistling:

johnb44

johnb44

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
What you are looking for is GreenFlagAuto I am Blairs Dad and he helped me set it up so it does look a lot alike log in there with your problem and I am sure we can be of assistance

Crew Chief

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
whoa!! Hello Blair's dad!! Nice to see you around here. I poked around Green Flag Auto site today. It looks great!! :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I am Blairs Dad

on behalf of Geeks To Go i would like to extend our deepest sympathies for the trouble that must cause you on a daily basis :whistling: