Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How Many Pets Do You Have ?

• Please log in to reply

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts

Rocks: A nine year old Half Collie/ half Australian Shepherd...

Totally thought you were about to name off pet rocks you have..

But anyways I have a dog and about 10 goldfish living in a pond

Advertisements

justmeuk

justmeuk

• Pip
  • 7 posts
allways been bought up around animals, at the moment ihave 2 dogs, a english springer spainel she is 3 years old ,an i have a 8 week old. dogue de bordeaux,2cats,a marine system, 3 barber skinks.1 spiny tail lizard, 2 corn snakes, 2 rats, an soonto be a baby royal python

snowchick7669

snowchick7669

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
Two cats. That hate each other! AW :)

One needs some exercise so we encourage her to gt out of her bean bag and walk around, even a walk to the food bowl deserves a pat! Haha

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
2 Dogs
-1. Gibson, chocolate lab with chow installed, :) age 1.5.
-2. Sammy, black lab with Siberian husky, age 7.
1 cat
-1. Baby, I don't know what kind of cat she is but she is age 16 and is gonna live a log time (the vet said shes gonna live to be 27!!)
1 fish
-1. Mr. red, hes some sort of Betta fish, age 9 months.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
1 Ferret
3 Dogs German Shepard\Chow\Beagle
15 Cats 6 of them were born in February
2 Teenagers one of which has just got his driving licenses
And one crazy ME trying to hold it all together

Edited by rshaffer61, 03 June 2009 - 08:30 PM.

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Over 10 goats (I hate goats)

6-7 mutts... errr....I mean dogs

and a bunch of turtles and chickens and some fish

liquidroof

liquidroof

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have only one cat. Her name is julie. I love to play with her. I really love my cat.

CompooterDummy

CompooterDummy

Troll

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
1 dog: MinPin
1 cat: Himilayan Mix
2 Guinea Pigs: Peruvian Long-Hairs
1 Redtail Boa
Several tree frogs

ArrimanTheKid

ArrimanTheKid

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
2 Parakeets
- Paco
- Lisa
They can be very noisy sometimes.

Edited by ArrimanTheKid, 20 June 2009 - 06:37 PM.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
5 total...

4 cats
1 Dog

and a bird that made another nest in my porch light, if that counts :)

Advertisements

Texas Chick

Texas Chick

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
We have only one pet..my cat. Our son begs for a dog but it is hard enough moving around with one pet, let alone more than one. It took a LOT to find a place to rent on this island that accepts pets plus we had to pay to get the pets paperwork to get to the island as well as the ferry ride here..military wont pay for that. So in 5 years we will more than likely own more than one pet.
My son and I did live with my inlaws in VA this past year and they have 3 horses, 1 pig, 2 cats, fish in the pond and 2 dogs (though now they have 4 dogs).

Tigereye

Tigereye

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Total? We've had
Pepper (guinea pig)-mine
Princess (cat) - mine
Boots (cat) (deceased) - family (cries)

Stray cats
Socks (deceased)
Oreo (domesticized by me) (Socks' daughter)
Mimi (Oreo's daughter)

Socks' litter
Seeker
Tori twins
Shaky
Tabby
Double-Stuff (currently Oreo)
Oreo
Milkshake twins

Oreo's litter
Star
Mittens
Tiger
Crackers (and dip)
Mimi

They were all twins. Tiger and Crackers are twins, Star and Mittens, Oreo and Double- Stuff, ect. Only Mimi and SEeker are the ones without a twin. They do lookalike. I domesticated Oreo. Socks had a litter of nine, and Oreo had a litter of 5. We spayed Oreo and Mimi, and Socks ran off, along with the rest of her litter ( or were scared off by my little siblings) Don't even get me started on the 5-6 male cats following Oreo around for a week. O.o We have a serious issue with kitties over here.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Oh my! A pet friendly environment thread! I love it! :)

I have saved soooo many cats in my travels, I couldn't list them all. But, I do have 7 presently that reside permanently with me. Zoe, Sir Gramps, Quasar, Rufus, Tiger, Jasmine, & Sir Felix.

I just recently rescued a Tuxedo named Star in the hopes that I could find him a better inside forever home. But..........unfortunately, he showed positive for Feline Aids. No hope in finding him a home that would take him in. Nobody wants to deal with a terminally ill cat! Bless his little :) I had to make the choice of putting him to sleep. :) He was such a beautiful little critter. I miss him horribly. (hm, no crying emoticon)

But, we also have two Nemo's (clown fish) in a 50gal. salt aquarium, and a Newfoundland mix named Annie.

In memory of Bob Barker! Please have your cat or dog spayed and neutered to bring down the over population of homeless pets and feral cat colonies in the world in which we share. Thank you!

DonnaB

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."
-Mohandas Gandhi -

Togii

Togii

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Right now I have a gerbil, Lavi... and just adopted two ferrets, Kodo and Gible. They are a real handful :)

donkeyB

donkeyB

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I was a little girl, I kept a cat, a black dog, and two goldfishes. They're my little family and close friends