Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yellowish screen while playing XBOX 360

• Please log in to reply

aquevedo831

aquevedo831

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Hello,

The screen on my started turning yellowish just recently when i would be playing games on my 360. I thought maybe it was overheating so i moved my 360 away from other things to give it more room. It sort of helped but then it came back. Now when i try to play my 360 nothing even shows up on my tv. My 360 looks like it is working and reading the game, but i dont get a signal on the tv. Everything is plugged in and set up properly I have already checked. Can anyone help me with my problem. Thank you

Advertisements

kickflip

kickflip

• Pip
  • 2 posts
1-800 FOR MY XBOX they can help or it can possibly be an overhating problem

mk1james

mk1james

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
are you getting any of the lights at the front going red because i no that indacats a problem. http://editorials.te...ng-of-Death/p1/ this tells you everything to do before ringing them to get it back ... btw make sure u look at how many times they had 2 send theres back ... so dont think it will be good straight away :whistling: