Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me with usb+ipod mini....

• Please log in to reply

Gambit_mist

Gambit_mist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok, heres the problem...:

I just got my ipod mini and instaled the disc. (my sister already had her ipod stuff instaled) and then when i tried to load my music on to my ipod, itunes poped up and said somthign like "your ipod cann't connect to itunes beaucse it is not properly connect" or somthing like that. so then i noticed this little icon on my tool bar by the clock (about the usb port the ipod was pluged in) so i double clicked to open it. it then said to "stop" the acttivtys beacuse the computer did not "recognize" the information, so i did some stuff and i think i made the computer think my ipod was bad and blocked the usb where ever i pluged it in.

if somone could tell me how to load my music and how to get my ipod being able to "register/recognize" on the computer please tell me i really need the help.

Thanks,
Gambit_mist

Advertisements