Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Missing Programs

• Please log in to reply

Lykathea

Lykathea

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
I recently did a Disk Clean up and accidentally removed some windows programs I was wondering if there is any way to restore them?

I tried clicking on Add/Remove Windows Components and restoring the programs that way, it then asks for the Windows XP disc, after that then asks "Some files on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM are needed. Insert Windows XP Professional CD-ROM into the drive selected below, and then click OK. However I don't know what drive to select and have tried each drive and nothing seems to happen, can someone please help?

EDIT: I seemed to of figured it out, no need to worry. Thanks anyway. :whistling:

Edited by Lykathea, 12 March 2007 - 02:09 PM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Lykathea...

Thanks for letting us know! Glad you got it sorted out... :whistling:

wannabe1