Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I need some advise from the experts - UK Computers

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Hi guys and gals,

Please move this post if it's in the wrong area, I wasn't really sure where to put it.

So I live in Canada and I will be moving to the UK in a few months, and I'm in a bit of a pickle with my computer. I have a desktop computer with a crappy huge dell monitor, and I'm debating on if I should take these items with me. Problem is, the power and the plugs.

The desktop is only two years old and I spent quite a bit on it to have it built to my specifications, and it works well. I'm not really ready to sell it for peanuts. The monitor is old an huge, but it's better than buying a new one.

So, here's my question. Can I just have the cords (and power supply for the tower) changed when I get over there? Does anyone know what that might run me? or if it's even possible?

Thanks for you help,
  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP