Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sypware Detector

• Please log in to reply

deb306

deb306

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
I remember reading an article awhile back posted by a Staff member his top picks of Anti Spyware on the market and out of the ones that were mentioned, Spyware Detector was No. 1. Just wondering if that still holds true today ..... Any comments about it, because if so, I want to purchase it. Am running ME.

Thanks !!!

debra
:whistling:

Edited by deb306, 13 March 2007 - 11:56 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Why buy when there are a good many free spyware apps available to use? There are also several free anti-virus apps you can use as well as free online virus scans. Everyone has a pick, but no one application can catch all the maware. AdAware from LavaSoft, SpyBot Search & Destroy, ClamWin, Avast and AVG are all good free apps. Even a good Firewall like ZoneAlarm is free in its basic form. I have them all. :whistling: LOL

Ron

deb306

deb306

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Okay, thanks Ron for the info .... :whistling:

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
You're welcome. If you need links, let me know. Have a great St Patrick's Day. :whistling:

Ron