Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot get into Windows

• Please log in to reply

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Can I suggest that if something like this happens again you come back here and let us help
Most people like who you took it to just reformat without caring about data. The problem you had was quite minor and ultimateslacker2 would have got you going again and saved all your data.
Please do not miss understand what I am trying to say.

Advertisements

robertk

robertk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
"The problem you had was quite minor and ultimateslacker2 would have got you going again and saved all your data. "
Hello, and thanks for your input. I had a feeling the problem was not that big and you'all could have helped me, and saved the data. I guess I was mainly upset with myself for causing the problem. Yes, if I have another problem, I will try to be more patient. I realize you are all volunteers, and must go with the "try, this, then try that" approach. I hope I did not imply that anyone was too slow or I did not believe you could help me, as that is not the case.

Rob

robertk

robertk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
to peterm: I just re-read your post, including the very end. and thanks for the reminder to donate blood. I will do that in the very near future.

R