Detection on Antivir
Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:52 AM
Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:00 PM
Welcome to G2G!
* As far as I'm concerned, the best antivirus you can get is Nod32:
** Please post the following logs for me:
* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
- Open HijackThis and click on the Open the Misc Tools section button.
- Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
- Click the Save List button.
- After you click the "Save List" button, you will be asked where to save the file.
- Pick a place to save it then the list should open in notepad.
- Copy and paste that list in your next reply to this thread.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users