1. Run the AVG Free Edition 7.5 Setup program
2. Click "Next >" on the AVG "Welcome!" screen
3. Click "Accept" on the "License Agreement on Use of an AVG Free Edition" screen
4. Select "Repair installation" on the "Select Setup Type" screen and click "Next >"
5. Select "Restart the computer now" (pre-selected by the program automatically) and click "OK" on the "Installation Complete!" screen to restart your computer and complete the installation
I have restarted the comp three times, now when I try the website directions, it is telling me
In order to install or repair some components installer needs the installation package, and tells me to choose a folder.
The AVG is in my program files, but when I click to browse and click grisoft and then avg7, it does not open anything up. I expect, that I am just doing something wrong.
If I can't get this to work, what are my next steps, uninstall AVG again and install a different antivirus, If so which antivirus would you suggest.
Edited by avajo4, 18 March 2007 - 12:15 PM.