Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

unable to access my Control panel !

• Please log in to reply

testigo02

testigo02

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
something weird happenned to Add/remove programs...i can't get in at all. please any ideas... ?

Edited by testigo02, 19 March 2007 - 11:50 AM.

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. I'm going to need more information please. I'm looking at your profile, and I want to confirm that you are using Windows XP? Is it home or professional edition? When did this issue start? have you made any changes to your system recently? Have you tried running a System Restore? If not, I'll walk you through that. Lastly, do you have the administrative account on this computer?

testigo02

testigo02

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
the issue started about week ago yes i have xp pro did the restore thing an i have the absolute power in this pc. Also no changes at all. and ...thanks for replying.

DaveC2003

DaveC2003

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Check the computer with the following cleaners...

http://www.kellys-ko...p_c.htm#cleanup