Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Links no longer working on member key

• Please log in to reply

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi, not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but on the bottom of the forum, you will see:

Member Key: Member · GeekU · Staff · Moderator · Global Moderator · Administrator

These of course have their color assignments and such. Now, I used to be able to (and still should be able to... to my knowledge) be able to click on one of these groups and see all the members belonging to that group. I have also tried this in both Internet Explorer 7 as well as Firefox.

Is this a bug, or was the skin set to disable this feature?

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
The links were disabled. They weren't accurate, as there's no easy way to include more than one usergroup. For example the link would show either tech staff, or malware staff, but not both. Similar problem with global moderators and geeku moderators.

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying :whistling: