Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lexmark P4350

• Please log in to reply

Tiedyewarrior

Tiedyewarrior

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I've picked up a new Lexmark P4350, the Printer itself is perfect however I can't install the software because during installation it tells me my hard drive has no space. I know what the problem is and I've had it before with other programs but I'm not certain how to fix it in this case. My default hard drive is, I:, whereas I'm sure the program is trying to install to C:, which is a flash memory port. I'm capable of fixing it myself if I knew where to look to go about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Advertisements

hendaz

hendaz

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
Typically new programmes look to the C: drive to install their programmes onto. however in your case if your hard drive is letter I: you will have to change where the programme is installed. Somewhere in the install it will ask you where to save to programme it will be C: by default, simply change the letter to I.

Tiedyewarrior

Tiedyewarrior

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I wish it was that simple but there is no option to change the save location and I'm sure the only way to do it is to open one of the installation files on the disc in notepad and edit it from there.