Currently the 512mb is two 256mb running dual channel. My question is if I add another two 256mb will it still run dual channel? If I decide to go with adding two 512mb (total of 1.5gb) will I have any compatability problems?
My memory is Centon 512 dual channel kit 3-cas.
Edited by Tsouth, 20 March 2007 - 04:59 PM.