Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

halo custom edition wont launch

• Please log in to reply

Tucker933

Tucker933

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i recently got a new 200 gig hard disk, to replace my crappy 40 gig, well ever since i replaced it, halo custom edition wouldnt launch, normal halo would launch but, not ce, ive formatted HD's alot so i know i didnt do anything wrong there, i have all my drivers, i tried DLing from different web sites, but still al i get is the halo screen that says halo with a lil picture then the whole screen goes black because the resolution is changing then it goes to the full screen halo page, then it completely crashes, no error messages no nothing, its as if it never started, i never even made it to the menu of halo ce. so i tried reformatting again, but its still the same. and before you say it, yes i have all my drivers up to date. someone pls help me, ive been working on this problem for about 6 months, i realy want to play halo custom edition again.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
you can play Halo, sp correct?

Tucker933

Tucker933

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
srry double post. ignore this 1

Edited by Tucker933, 21 March 2007 - 09:16 AM.

Tucker933

Tucker933

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

you can play Halo, sp correct?

halo sp? i can play normal halo but its the add on thats not working

Tucker933

Tucker933

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts