Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help

• Please log in to reply

snickers

snickers

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
When I opened up Vista after being in sleep mode, I couldn't reopen an application after it had been minimized before I went to sleep mode. Then I tried opening up several other applications and when I minimized the tasks, and tried both right and left clicking on the task bars at bottom of screen, nothing happened. Does anyone have any insight?
Thanks.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there snickers,

Well, a restart would solve the problem... But assuming that you need to be able to open those program again before restarting try pressing "Alt" + "Tab" together. While holding "Alt", press "Tab" to scroll through the windows.

Or

Open task manager:
> Right-click on the taskbar and select "Task Manager"
> Under the "Applications" tab select the running process and press "Switch To" command button.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for... Cool :whistling: