Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WinMx

• Please log in to reply

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
if connections never start and time out all the time then you may need to map the port winmx is using through youre modem and/or router there should be a username and pass you can use for your connection look in your book to find the ip address then just type it in your browser and some better modems and router like mine will let you choose what ports go where just make two called winmx one for uploads and one for downloadnad udp datagrams and make them the same in winmx and you should be set any other probls email me and im sure i cant solve it WinMX is very good most just dont know how to set it up right alos look for LeecHammer and if thth causes pc probs then go to MXMonitor 1.28EB

Advertisements

D_SnipA.L.

D_SnipA.L.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
SRY forgot email go here for ways to get ahold of me www.geocities.com/rdnymllnenjoi