Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Download woes

• Please log in to reply

hornet_hockey

hornet_hockey

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
Okay so here's the story: i'm trying to download MLB mougul '08, but it gives me this error message:
Posted Image
Seems easy right? well the problem is that I am connected to the internet every time i've tried yet i still get the same message. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do?

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi hornet_hockey!

Most likely the site you are trying to download that file from is experiencing some sort of technical difficult and therefore is down and you can't connect to it. Your best bet is to either wait and try it again tomorrow, email them and ask them what is up with the link, or find another place to download the file from. Other then that, there isn't anything you can do since there isn't anything wrong with your connection.

One thing you could check is if you have a firewall installed and that it is interfering with you being able to download the file. (aka your firewall is blocking your computer from connecting to the website and downloading the file)

Fenor

hornet_hockey

hornet_hockey

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Thanks a bunch, i'll try that and post back!