Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

THANK YOU __RiP_ChAiN_!

• Please log in to reply

Asylum_Witch

Asylum_Witch

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi to all.

After a major infestation of various nasty viruses and having to re-install Windows, I sought help for my computer via the World Wide Web. After being ignored for several days on other sites, I came upon Geeks to Go. What a blessing this site is!!!!!

I had the distinct pleasure to have __RiP_ChAiN_ guide me threw all the necessary steps to get my computer up and running again at top speed. I want to commend him on his professional manner, prompt response time and his overall kindness towards me during that stressful time. I have nothing but kind words of praise for all his help. His instructions were detailed, easy to follow and through out the whole process, I felt I could ask a stupid question without feeling stupid. You know what I mean?

Anyway, I just wanted to publicly thank __RiP_ChAiN_ for everything. As of today, my scans are clean, no more pop-up nor Trojans or any other sticky-ickies eating my computer. Yeah!!!!!!

Thanks again to __RiP_ChAiN_ and everyone here at Geeks to Go. Your site is wonderful and I'll be hanging out for a while longer to read up on how to protect my computer and maybe pick up a hint or two about repair along the way.

(Thanks Kevin)

Take care,
Asylum_Witch

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Asylum_Witch thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation. We think __RiP_ChAiN_'s pretty special as well ... along with all our staff here at Geeks to Go. We're glad your problem is solved and that you will be hanging around for a while.
It means a lot to the staff when someone takes the time to acknowledge the help they have received. :whistling: Best of luck.

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Welcome to GTG Asylum_Witch! :blink:

Thank you for taking the time to post this to show your gratitude. It means a lot to us. We do what we do here because we enjoy helping people that are victims of the scum who author malware. It does the heart good to know it is appreciated and gives us fuel to continue the fight against the bad guys! :whistling: