Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer case

• Please log in to reply

thelastelephant

thelastelephant

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I want a an ATX compatible case that is the coolest(temperature wise) and quietest thing i can get that wont break the bank (hopefully under 100)
i would like a clear side panel and i dont need one with a power supply otherwise i dont really care what is has as long as its quiet and cool.

any ideas?
thanks

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I have built quite a few computers built on this case. 120mm fans can be used with speed controllers for very low noise.

http://www.tigerdire...e...=0&NoMapp=0

SRX660

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts

I have built quite a few computers built on this case. 120mm fans can be used with speed controllers for very low noise.

http://www.tigerdire...e...=0&NoMapp=0

SRX660

just don't use the PSU that comes with that case ...sell that one to someone you don't know...and get a GOOD power supply...cheap power supply's cause more problems then they are worth...if you have someplace local that you can pick up PSU...go there and pick up a cheap one...feel the weight...then pick up a spendy one...feel the difference ..the added weight in the spendy one is bigger everything...heatsink..ect

Edited by happyrck, 24 March 2007 - 07:46 AM.