Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me to fix corrupted savegame

• Please log in to reply

gtator

gtator

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Please I need help. I've formatted disk few days ago and I totally forgot to backup savegames for GTA SA. I downloaded this savegame http://www.gtasavega.../savegamesf/227 but when I try to load it game says: "the savegame is corrupted". Please help me I really wanna play it again :whistling: .

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi gtator

:help: Welcome to Geeks To Go Please click on the Link below to Take you to the Games Forum where you will Receive the Help you need with your Save Game Problem Good Luck

You could also try Downloading it again as it can get Corrupted sometimes when Downloading

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

Link to Games Forum
http://www.geekstogo.../Games-f19.html

Edited by cheyenne 09, 24 March 2007 - 08:58 AM.

gtator

gtator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
OK thanks :whistling:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi gtator
:help: Your Welcome and I Appreciate you replying so Thank You The other thing you could try when your saved Games get Corrupted is going back to the Saved Game before you had your Problem as i done this with one of my Games and i was able to finish the Game without any further Problems Good Luck

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink: