Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird Problem, when I right click...

• Please log in to reply

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hello all, this problem i have never had before and its really making me mad! and it only does it in IE not firefox of on my desktop only IE!

ok wenever i right clikc... you see properties, back.. etc etc.. well its at the very right and its at the very right of the box, and you cant even see the whole word... here a pic

VVVVVVVV

Posted Image
thats what i see when i right click

this only happens in internet explorer... and it started like maybe .5 week ago... if you could tell me how to fix this, that would be great... also

i dont really want to re-install internet expleorer, because im afraid of it deleteing my favourtes.... which ive got so much important info there...

so im asking you.. if i re-install IE will my favs still be there???... or do you have a solution, to fixing this prob in like tools or somthin...?? thanks alot.. cya

Edited by vip3r, 24 March 2007 - 10:03 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I don't know how to fix your problem, but export your favorites to somewhere like My Documents. That way, if you have to reinstall IE, you can recover your favorites by importing them from where they are.

Ron

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hmm, Still it looks like that... its very making me mad, i just re-installed IE.. hmm..

If ANYONE knows how to fix this please.. reply i need this very bad..

cya

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Nvm, delete this post

Edited by vip3r, 25 March 2007 - 12:31 PM.