Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copyright & Attorney Question

• Please log in to reply

georgetok

georgetok

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi,

First this is the best board on net. You guys are helpful & intelligent & I am glad I found you & I am very grateful.

I have some questions regarding the Copyright Laws & Best Attorneys to take my case & answer my questions based on contingency fees.

I have a genuine copyright infringement violation case & questions & would like to hire an attorney to handle my case & I need answers to my basic questions & then pick out the best attorney.

How do I go about this ?

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Thank You So Much.
George

Advertisements

acklan

acklan

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 442 posts
  • MVP
I would look for a good Civil Attorney, instead of a Criminal Attorney. Most likely you will have to sue to recover damages and having a Civil Attorney put you in a better position.

Here is a site that may answer some of your questions. http://www.copyright...17/92chap5.html