You are running an outdated version of Hijackthis.
Download the most current version of Hijackthis (v.1.99.1) to a folder of its own. HJT needs to be in its own folder so that the program itself isn't deleted by accident. Having the backups could be VITAL to restoring your system if something went wrong in the FIX process!
1. Please click on the "My Computer" icon, then the C: drive icon. Next Right click on the desktop and choose NEW from the list available then> Folder' and name the folder 'HijackThis'. The end result should resemble something like this C:\HijackThis\
2. Download Hijackthis from:HERE
3. Double Click on 'HijackThis.zip' to extract and install HijackThis.exe to the new folder.
4. Close ALL windows except HJT
5. SCAN with HJT and SAVE LOG. (a notepad window will open with the log in it when you click Save Log) (Ctrl-A to'select all', Ctrl-C to 'copy')
6. POST the log in this thread using 'Add Reply' (Ctrl-V to 'paste')
DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR CLICK "FIX CHECKED" UNTIL WE CHECK THE LOG, AS MOST OF THE FILES ARE LEGIT AND VITAL TO THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COMPUTER