Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

bf 2 video driver

• Please log in to reply

paradien

paradien

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
well i own a asus en 6600 gt, and of course comes with all the drivers it needs and stufff.
for the past year ive played fine with this card and no glicthes what so ever
then came the day when xp got damaged and i tryed to go through repair windows......it failed
so i took it to geek squad at best buy and they said i had to redo windows but i would loose all my documents
i didnt want to do that. so i worked around the bush when my aunt sent me a external hdd . inside was a samsung 80bg 7200 hdd with 2m cache. joy for me so what i did was swicth the external for a internal and the internal for a external so i could still acces my old documents when i want to. it worked after installing xp on the new hdd. well after almost installing all the drivers and such and downloading the pacth for bf2 i get this

"in order to have an optimal gameing experince, you need to update your current video driver . you can upgrade to the minnumum driver version, by clicking the "install" NVIDIA drivers "button on the battlefield 2 splash screen."

pardon the spelling

well the video drivers that are on my vga disk say asus enhance driver 1.19 and other goodys such as direct x9.0

whats the splash screen

im really confused on this, even tho it hasnt stoped me from playing battle field 2

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
You can find up to date drivers for your video card Here.

paradien

paradien

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
well i did a while ago

graphics card>GeForce and tnt2>windows xp/2000

and well
---------------------------
NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers
There is not enough space on drive C:\ to extract this package.

Please free up 43.53 MB and click Retry.
Retry Cancel

which i think is bull becuase ive only use 7gb on my 80gb hdd so yeah idk what to do