Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just wanted to Say Hello

• Please log in to reply

DrunkenNinja

DrunkenNinja

• Pip
  • 2 posts
It's always nice to introduce yourself to the Mods and Members before hassling you all with my P.C. problems...

Anyway I'm from Cyprus and am not a total novice with a P.C. always keep my spyware soft upto date and do regular scans :whistling:

My P.C. certainly has some issues at the moment and I hope the experts can help me out...

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi DrunkenNinja! Welcome to G2G!

Thanks for the introduction! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I for the past year and a half!

You have definitely come to the right place when you have a computer-related problem. You are in good hands with the experts here! :whistling:

Fenor

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Hi DrunkenNinja and welcome. As Fenor said you're in good hands here and we look forward to you dropping in to the Discussion Forum anytime.