Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DanceBattle Audition online (desktop crash,etc) need help

• Please log in to reply

rcLaire

rcLaire

• Pip
  • 5 posts

The instruction at "0x10007d77" referenced memory at "0x77d4ed6e". The Memory could not be "written".

System Properties
AMD Athlon[tm] 64 Processor
3000+
1.81Ghz,448of RAM
using Integrated VideoCard

Specific Problem:
I cant play the game "Ran Online"
The 1st 2 processes to log-in the game works fine but when GameGuard finishes initializing the said error (stated above) appears

Game.exe - application
GameGuard.des - application <-- this two items are usually the titles

This is the LOG File From HiJackThis v1.99.1

HijackThis logs are only to be posted in the Malware forum unless specifically requested for by STAFF MEMBERS ONLY!

Thanks in advance.... Hope you Guys help me fix this problem.. More Power Geekstogo

same here.. I've encountered the same error but with the game DAnceBattle Audition online.
anyhow, the game also have gameguard.des and Game.exe . and i've also tried reinstalling the game, still, the problem often occur.. and sometimes, right after logging in, it just simply closes and goes back directly to the desktop. :whistling:
would somedy help us with this problem? most of us are having the same problem..

here's the screenshot of the error: Posted Image

our PC's specs are:
Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
1GB of RAM
vidcard: Radeon X1550 series...
Posted Image

and also

Pentium D 2.80GHz
512MB of RAM
vidcard:Radeon 9250
Posted Image

Edited by rcLaire, 26 March 2007 - 05:54 AM.

Advertisements

Enterprise13

Enterprise13

• Pip
  • 1 posts
sorry!Each player has the opportunity to play in chance mode. Another online dating game? or just a music game? Do investigate yourself!