Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

New system won't work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Gamerlicious

Gamerlicious

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I finally got my new system together and it doesn't work. The Motherboard comes on, all the LED lights and fans turn on. The DVD drive works. But that's it. I get a blank screen. No Bios. Nothing. My onboard LED says 7F which according to the EVGA site is POST error check. How do I fix this?

Advertisements

Gamerlicious

Gamerlicious

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Ok, so I put my old video card in and hooked it up and it worked. With a VGA cable. Then I tried my new video card that uses a DVI cable and it didn't work. Then I tried my old card again with a DVI cable and it didn't work. I don't know if it's my new video card that's bad or if my new monitor's DVI input is bad.

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Please do not post duplicate topics. Reply here:

http://www.geekstogo...s...=153318&hl=

Make all posts regarding this matter in that topic until the problem is solved.

This topic is closed.