Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

COD UO Problems Setting up Server

• Please log in to reply

R_I_C_H

R_I_C_H

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
Call of Duty v1.51 multiplayer
I have read all the quotes listed in relation to port forwarding.

I am running Win Xp Pro Sp2, I am using a Netcom plus4 Router, my connection is ADSL, I have forwarded all the ports that are required, I have also enabled DMZ Host. I have currently no Fire Walls on or active and im at a loss, I cant get my server to show in the list no matter what, I can see it in Local but thats about it ...

I have spent hours and hours trying to get it to work with no luck .

Please someone help me get this thing running .. I currently have my ports set like this

28960 TCP
28960 UDP
20500 UDP Ive even gone to the Extreme of adding TCP
20510 UDP TCP
20600 UDP TCP
20610 UDP TCP

My DMZ is Enabled and set to 192.168.1.100 .... In the Server options i have made sure its set to "Dedicated" and "Pure" Please Help !!

Edited by R_I_C_H, 28 March 2007 - 04:39 PM.

Advertisements