Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Fire wall Error Message

• Please log in to reply

CONNECTICUT

CONNECTICUT

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I am trying to get my Blackjack to connect to my computer with Active Sync, my computer recognizes the device but still it will not connect. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem but have had no luck, I went to Microsofts troubleshoot page (http://www.microsoft...oubleshoot.mspx) and was told to make some changes to my Windws Firewall.

I click Start > Control Panel > and double click Windows Fire wall, but when I double click this nothing happens and I get this error "Due to an aunidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows Firewall Settings".

Can someone please help me, I need to connect my phone to my computer so I can use it to it's full capabilities.

Thank You!!

Advertisements