Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Streaming Video Problem...

• Please log in to reply

joshhatcher

joshhatcher

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm addicted to LOST ...
hopelessly..

and after watching the first two seasons on dvd.. i started trying to find season three online for free..

i found this site..

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/53

and i can watch it fine on my mac.

but on my pc.. i have trouble... it looks like an asian version of youtube or google video....

sometimes i have trouble with google video and youtube as well..

when i try to watch the video.. the progress bar never increases.. so the video doesn't load...

i can usually watch a second or two.. and then nothing else happens.

please help me..

i need to find out what happened to sawyer and kate and jack....

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Any help on this may be against GTG's TOS as these videos are copyrighted. Will leave it up to Admin to make the decision to assist you with your problem.

Ron

BS_1

BS_1

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
hey, does your mac and pc use the same modem
if so then i dunno
but if they use seperate ones then disconnect the cables from the back of the cable modem connected to your pc and then reconnect the cables. this releases static and increases your VIDEO STREAMING rate and other stuff. . if both pcs use the same modem then try it anway but prob wont work