Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

soldier front

• Please log in to reply

Infectedlie^.^

Infectedlie^.^

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
yea so i think this classifies as a pc game well..

lately i been having some problems playing this game i really like on the computer because i keep crashing and then this message pops up

http://img61.imagesh...ummmmmmmtd2.png

and well i frankly cant tell what it means.. whether it means my graphics card is unsufficient (not the best i know) BUT my other computer uses the same one and it works fine and never crashes

so im just curious if any1 can help me with this it wont kill me because i have two computers but it gets annoying because i like to play inthe dark(my basement room) rather then right where the sun shines(window) since this is an fps game

Advertisements

stettybet0

stettybet0

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,579 posts
Sounds like a problem with you Nvidia drivers. Go to the Nvidia website and download and install the latest drivers.