Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet Explorer closes

• Please log in to reply

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hey... I'm new here... I asked my friend where I could get help and he told me this site :whistling:
Anyway...
Every time I use IE after around, 30 seconds it closes out of nowhere and I'm left looking at my desktop. I noticed this, this morning. I don't think I did anything to my computer or download anything bad. I scanned my computer a couple of time for viruses n' stuff. Nothing showed up.
If anyone has any idea what could be causing this problem, I'd appreciate it!

Sorry I don't have anything else that would help solve this problem, but this is the only thing that is going on, and I'm not very good with computers. Hehe, I just use them to play games or chat with friends.

Oh yeah... I noticed this as well. It does nothing with web browsers (Actually it might) But I play games on Steam, and when I start it up, just like IE it closes. Might be because Steam uses IE or something like that, but I have no clue.

So... Yeah :blink: I hope someone helps.

Advertisements

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hmm... Sorry for the Double post but everthing that uses IE wont start or closes down after a few seconds. I tried to listen to music today with windows media player and it closed. Multiple games with patchers never started. Including steam (Its making me angry :whistling: )
Anyway... I still have no idea what could be the problem. I've asked my brother and he has no clue either and also asked a couple of friends.
If this problem is unable to be fixed.. I guess I'll just have to reformat my computer. :/