Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS-DOS

• Please log in to reply

tattoolover420469

tattoolover420469

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Every time I download Mah-Jongg v5.1 and then click open to install it I get a message saying...
"This program has performed an illegal operation and will be terminated. Quit all programs, and then restart your computer." Then underneath that message it says... "If the program consistently encounters problems, click the start button, then select help, Troubleshooting, and If you have trouble running MS-DOS programs." So I first closed all programs and restarted my computer and it said the same thing. Then, I did the whole troubleshooting thing and the only thing I found that was a little useful was a page saying to click Start, and restart it in MS-DOS mode. I did that and that also didn't work. So can someone please help me out of how to download this game!

Advertisements