Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Critically low disk space!

• Please log in to reply

invalidconcept92

invalidconcept92

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
I have Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE On my computer and I never use it. It is a HUGE file and I really need to get rid of it. Add/Remove programs gives me an error box saying
"The Install shield engine (iKernal.exe) could not be launched. No such interface supported."
I have no idea what this means, so I tried to use Killbox to delete it, and it won't work either. Does anyone know how I can be rid of it? I only have 1mb left and I can't dowload anymore stuff.

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Is it 1 MB that you have free or 1 gig. If it's 1 mb then there is hardly any room for anything to move around. Even 1 gig is very low.

Try to use Unlocker to remove the program (link below). If it doesn't work then move some material from the disk to another storage device, defragment and then use Unlocker again. Try to free at least 15% of the disk volume.