Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two Questions on Outlook *Please help!*

• Please log in to reply

Hitokage

Hitokage

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
I have an FTP server that comes with a free mail forwarding service. I use hotmail but want to really have all of my stuff start coming into outlook. (Between school, friends, and work I have so much email I would love to do this!) So here is my question.

For *some* emails, not all, I would like to be able to use the free-forwarding email instead of the emails that the college's server provides or hotmail's adress.

How do I make sure this all works? Right now if they send to my free-forwarding address it goes to my hotmail account, will it show up in outlook? Is my idea to use the new address possible?

Also, is there a way I can get a letter head into an email to come up automatically? I have a logo I would like to have at the top of my emails but its a pain to have to drag it in everytime. Anyone know what to do??

Thanks in advance,
A kitty geek sitting at the stock exchange.

Advertisements

Hitokage

Hitokage

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Someone? Please? Is it that un-answerable?

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
You can't have hotmail work in your outlook express unless
you have the PAID FOR hotmail
Change to yahoo and you can run email through outlook express

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Tools > options >signature?

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Also for letterheads
Tools > Options > compose (tick mail) create new
let me know how you go please

Hitokage

Hitokage

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Paid hotmail? ...ewwwwwwwwwwww I will let you know how it goes tonight. Gotta get home to try. ^^