Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

New Here

• Please log in to reply

Bisonator

Bisonator

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi Im new and i need alot of help i keep getting this problem Windows Display Driver not responding and it sucks cuz it keeps doing it to me anybody know wat to do?

Advertisements

98springer

98springer

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
" Hi Im new and i need alot of help i keep getting this problem Windows Display Driver not responding and it sucks cuz it keeps doing it to me anybody know wat to do?"

Make sure the Punctuation service is started?

Don't know if this'll help but.......

http://bbs.keyhole.c.../page/0/gonew/1

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
my truck makes this noise sometimes....and it sucks cuz it's a noise....can you make the noise stop?

maybe you could give a bit more info....like...i don't know..system specs? what the actual error says? what you're doing when the error comes up? what you've tried?

you can't expect anyone to help you here unless you give them information

Bisonator

Bisonator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
It's wen im playing an online game Knight Online i cant remeber wat the error says cuz it hasnt happened in like a day i hope it doesnt happen anymore if it does ill write it down and post it here

98springer

98springer

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Excellent.

Remember to phrase your question in the form of a haiku. :whistling:

Bisonator

Bisonator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I didnt do to good in english so Haiku is like a blank :whistling:

Bisonator

Bisonator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
k its happening again i wrote it down here it is "The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot your system to restore full display functionnaly next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft" well there it is anybody know how to help?