Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with scanner?

• Please log in to reply

martinelisa

martinelisa

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone. I don't know the first thing about computers or scanners but if some would could offer some help I would really appreciate it. I have an hp scanner/printer/ and copier all in one. I'm able to scan pictures on to my computer, but I can't figure out how to cange the image size or settings. You see I have a myspace page and I want my pictures to be the same size as everyone elses... but my pictures show up so tiny! How do you make the pictures bigger? I'm sorry... I don't know any of the terminology! I can't figure out how to do this for the life of me. I've been working on this problem for 2 hours now and I am very frustrated. If anyone understands what I am trying to say PLEASE help me!

Thanks so much :whistling:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
The scanner may have an option to set the output / target size

You could also open the scanned image with irfanview, click image, resize / resample

During the install, check the options, avoid toolbars and check which images you need it to be the default for

The plug ins are useful

http://www.irfanview.com/