Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot find this driver anywhere

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
yes, this is not my day, msi site didn't turn it up, and elsewhere the leads lead nowhere too.

msi, wireless card adapter CB54G3

Advertisements

acklan

acklan

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 442 posts
  • MVP
Here is a link.

http://members.drive...driverid=780744

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
thanks, I will look up the link when I am back at work, later.

Funk606

Funk606

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Not sure if this is the right place i write this,i hade a virus that u guys helped me getting rid of,but finaly i hade to format and reinstalle my XP Pro, but now i cant seem to get the last of my raid controllers to work,i did DL the VIA 4in1 via_hyperionpro_v510a and installe that,it got one of my raid controllers up and running,but i still cant get the last raid controller to work= to of my hd´s i cant use,i tryed to DL the hpt374-win-3.06-0919 from Abit´s homepage,but i cant get my Xp to accept it when i try and manual update the driver!?!
i got a Abit kr7a-raid motherboard,how or where do i dl a driver that will let me use my last 2 hd´s??

MVH. Jens Peter Funk (Denmark)