Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying Pics from backup CD

• Please log in to reply

RCHOP

RCHOP

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello. I had my pictures and other things backed up by geek squad at best buy. Well, when I got my computer back up and running I went to transfer the pics from the cd to my computer but couldn't. Apparently the pictures are saved under my albums in a pvm file format. I wanted to know if there is any way to successfully get them from the cd to my computer, or is there some program that can help change the format to one that will be recognizable to windows. thank you

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi RCHOP...

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Try downloading HP Image Zone Express and see if you can open the files with it. PVM files are usually the result of saving to an album using HP software.

wannabe1