Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Disk Boot failure insert system disk

• Please log in to reply

eaglesphily1

eaglesphily1

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I recently have a problem about my computer It said something about " Disk Boot failure insert system disk" and I dont know how to fix it . Someone please help me because my family really needs our computer to work . Any kind of help would be really appreciated . Thanks in advance..

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Make sure that there is no floppy disk in the drive.

Unplug the computer from the electricity, open the side cover and check that the cable that connects the hard disk to the motherboard is tightly secured on both ends. SATA drives are particularly sensitive to this problem.

eaglesphily1

eaglesphily1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks for the advice I would try that! Is it also possible that there is something wrong with my hard disk???