Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

E5D141.TMP Stopping my games running

• Please log in to reply

Melsrockets

Melsrockets

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello,

I really need help in trying to stop the temp file E5D141.TMP from killing my computer and stopping my games from running. This has only just started happening. I've been playing Raven Shield 3 for years with no problems. Now it seems to be hijacked by E5D141.TMP and won't run. Raven Shield is running in the Task Manager and using only about 1-2% of the CPU but E5D141.TMP is taking up 40% of the CPU. I'm also having problems with Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, which won't run at all, won't install/uninstall. I haven't looked at any of my other games as I'm worried this might just show up more problems :-(.

I've looked and looked into this and I can't find a definitive answer to what I need to do to sort this problem. I don't know if its a spyware problem, or a cd/dvd driver problem or whether it's just because there's been a recent full moon!!! But my head is hurting from banging it against a wall.

I also have a worry about cleanup.exe running everytime I try and run Raven Shield.

All other programs run fine. Internet is fine. I ran, until recently, Zonelabs as my internet security suite, but I've dropped that because of issues with version 7. I'm now running Kaspersky. I've got two other spyware and virus suites which I run to keep the bugs at bay.

Any help would be great as I'm desperate but still smiling. :whistling:

Thanks

Steve

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Hi Steve:

I am sorry it has taken so long to get back with you.

Are you still experiencing troubles? If so, please post a

Did you follow the recomendations here? After doing so, please post a new HijackThis log.

Please put the hijack log in this thread. :whistling:

Melsrockets

Melsrockets

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hiya

Am I still experiencing problems!!!! Too right I am!!! I still can't run Raven Shield, although I did have it running for a couple of hours a few days ago.

Below is a Hijack file containng the running running file of C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\RavenShield\system\ravenshield.exe and the offending file C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp

I've tried everything to sort this out, deleted the temp file, uninstalled, re-installed, tried to us a no-code crack you name it and it doesn't work.

I've tried everything you advised in your help guide and nothing in terms of malware showed up, so perhaps its not that. But I really don't know.

I have used Zonelabs ver 7. It has caused so many problems, I've had to uninstall this as it causes my computer to create all kinds of error messages on load up and then freeze and then switch off and then switch back on, on an endless loop. Perhaps this program has created a rule which is causing the problem. Maybe that's a red herring..... I DON'T know.....

I've tried all my other games and half of them work and half of them don't. Its the same thing. The game looks like its going to play and then is disappears off screen but its still running in the Task Manager. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is another thing all together. It starts to install then it vanishes off screen and won't install. Nothing happens after that. I have tried it all with that. Deleted the 7001 Install Wizard files. The weird part of all this is that these games have been fine for months and years in some cases and then suddenly this.....

This is killing me but I shall never give in!!!! :whistling:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 23:00:35, on 13/04/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16414)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDService.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTXFIHLP.EXE
C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDSystemTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMTrayNotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\RavenShield\system\ravenshield.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp

C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\STEVEN\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = \blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Tiscali Internet Access
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "http://www.google.com/"); (C:\Documents and Settings\STEVEN\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\n5au0kg0.slt\prefs.js)
O1 - Hosts: 207.210.117.53 www.winmx.com
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [{1290A33C-85F5-4164-A1BE-7DD299D4986A}] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKScheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ptipbmf] "rundll32.exe" ptipbmf.dll,SetWriteCacheMode
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSystemAnalyzer] "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTraySD] "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDSystemTray.exe" -AUTO
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDAutoLiveupdate] "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\LiveUpdateSD.exe" -AUTO
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" /Startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SMSystemAnalyzer] "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.meshcomputers.com
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D89899A8-5AC5-4F56-AA63-4D7ED1111FD6}: NameServer = 212.139.132.21 212.139.132.20
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: SDNotify - C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDNotify.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service - Cyberlink - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iolo DMV Service (ioloDMV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\Common\Lib\ioloDMVSvc.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: SDService - Max Secure Software - C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDService.exe

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I'm not a gamer, but I will try and help you.

Close all programs and all windows, leaving only HijackThis running. Please disconnect from the internet. Place a check mark against each of the following,

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = \blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O1 - Hosts: 207.210.117.53 www.winmx.com
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.

Please download the Killbox by Option^Explicit.

Note: In the event you already have Killbox, this is a new version that I need you to download.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click Killbox.exe to run it.
  • Select:
    • Delete on Reboot
    • then Click on the All Files button.
  • Please copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy):

• Return to Killbox, go to the File menu, and choose Paste from Clipboard.
  • Click the red-and-white Delete File button. Click Yes at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click OK at any PendingFileRenameOperations prompt (and please let me know if you receive this message!).
If your computer does not restart automatically, please restart it manually.

If you receive a message such as: "Component 'MsComCtl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." when trying to run Killbox, click here to download and run missingfilesetup.exe. Then try Killbox again.

reboot and give me a new hijack this log.

Melsrockets

Melsrockets

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello

Did everything you asked, I think, but as you can see from the Hijack File nothing has changed much :whistling: C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp is still running and still blocking Raven Shield from running properly.

I did get the "PendingFileRenameOperations" the first time I ran Killbox, but I think that was because I had deleted the .tmp file. The computer had to be re-booted manually, also. I ran Raven Shield once the re-boot had taken place and the .tmp file was back in the Task Manager.

I followed the instructions again and when I ran Killbox the message did not appear and the system re-booted automatically but the .tmp file re-appeared when I ran Raven Shield, as you can see.

I hope this is a good enough explanation as to what I've done.

Thanks for your help so far. Hope you can crack this one for me.

Steve :blink:

"to infinity and beyond"

Scan saved at 21:06:13, on 17/04/2007

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\IoloSGCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SystemGuardAlerter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\RavenShield\system\ravenshield.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Tiscali Internet Access
N3 - Netscape 7: user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "http://www.google.com/"); (C:\Documents and Settings\STEVEN\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\n5au0kg0.slt\prefs.js)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [{1290A33C-85F5-4164-A1BE-7DD299D4986A}] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKScheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSystemAnalyzer] "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTraySD] C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDSystemTray.exe -AUTO
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDAutoLiveupdate] "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\LiveUpdateSD.exe" -AUTO
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemGuardAlerter] C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SystemGuardAlerter.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" /Startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SMSystemAnalyzer] "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service - Cyberlink - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Intel Corporation - (no file)
O23 - Service: iolo DMV Service (ioloDMV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\Common\Lib\ioloDMVSvc.exe
O23 - Service: iolo System Guard (IOLO_SRV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\IoloSGCtrl.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: SDService - Max Secure Software - C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDService.exe

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I've seen other instances where the two work together with no problems. I googled the two entries and didn't find anyone with problems running both. Why do you think that temp file is causing the problems?

I don't see anything glaring in your log and I don't know what you have done prior to posting these logs. And I'm not a big gamer. So, it's all kind of new to me.

Did you do anything recent prior to these problems occurring? Updating to IE7?

I do see that you have a number of programs such as spyware doctor and spyware detecter. I'm not sure whether those are preventing the killbox from working correctly. Sometimes those forbid you from killing items.

Let's try a few more things.

Jotti File Submission:
  • Please go to Jotti's malware scan
  • Copy and paste the following file path into the "File to upload & scan"box on the top of the page:
    • C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp
  • Click on the submit button
  • Please post the results in your next reply.
Please RIGHT-CLICK HERE and Save As (in IE it's "Save Target As", in FF it's "Save Link As") to download Silent Runners.
  • Save it to the desktop.
  • Run Silent Runner's by doubleclicking the "Silent Runners" icon on your desktop.
  • You will receive a prompt:
    • Do you want to skip supplementary searches?
      click NO
  • If you receive an error just click OK and double-click it to run it again - sometimes it won't run as it's supposed to the first time but will in subsequent runs.
  • You will see a text file appear on the desktop - it's not done, let it run (it won't appear to be doing anything!)
  • Once you receive the prompt All Done!, open the text file on the desktop, copy that entire log, and paste it here.
*NOTE* If you receive any warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run.

Also give me another hijack this log.

Melsrockets

Melsrockets

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello

Here goes...

Scanned C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp with jotti, it said everything was fine, no issues.

What I've found out by myself.

I run Registry Mechanic from time to time. When I run Raven Shield the infamous C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp pops up but is it associated with the program Macro Vision Europe LTD Cleanup

I've attached a file that contains an image of what this program does when it runs which might help to identify what is happening. Of course it might not!!! I did visit their site before all this trouble started so maybe something came down from there and has started all this off. I've looked into this and other people have had similar problems. One suggestion is to copy a dummy file it C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\~e5d141.tmp and the Macro Vision Cleanup program. This stops it re-spawning but it doesn't interfere with the main program. However, I can't find where its located itself. I've tried Searching on the hard drive but it doesn't seem to show up. Can you help with that?

I think other people have had this problem, but they never bother to post exactly how they cured it, they only say they've cured it!!! How daft is that. If I find a solution to this I'm gonna post it all over the internet with flashing lights on it. :blink:

Also, I have had a large number of problems with Zonelabs. Version 7 is a bad piece of software in my opinion, caused me all kind of problems so that might have contributed in some way.

I have thought about backing up all my private data and then returning the computer to its factory state. Do you think that would cure the problem? I know its extreme really but I want this thing off my computer.

Alway, hope you can help a little bit more.

Thanks

Steven :whistling:

"plus est en vous" - "there is more in you"

Silent Runners Log

"Silent Runners.vbs", revision R50, http://www.silentrunners.org/
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Output limited to non-default values, except where indicated by "{++}"

Startup items buried in registry:
---------------------------------

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"CTFMON.EXE" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [MS]
"Power2GoExpress" = ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" /Startup" ["Cyberlink"]
"SMSystemAnalyzer" = ""C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"" ["iolo technologies, LLC"]
"WMPNSCFG" = "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [MS]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ {++}
"PCMService" = ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\PCMService.exe"" ["CyberLink Corp."]
"RemoteControl" = ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"" ["Cyberlink Corp."]
"{1290A33C-85F5-4164-A1BE-7DD299D4986A}" = ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKScheduler.exe"" ["CyberLink Corp."]
"Ptipbmf" = ""rundll32.exe" ptipbmf.dll,SetWriteCacheMode" [MS]
"ATICCC" = ""C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe"" [null data]
"CTHelper" = "CTHELPER.EXE" ["Creative Technology Ltd"]
"CTxfiHlp" = "CTXFIHLP.EXE" ["Creative Technology Ltd"]
"SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics" = ""C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon" ["THOMSON Telecom Belgium"]
"SMSystemAnalyzer" = ""C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SMSystemAnalyzer.exe"" ["iolo technologies, LLC"]
"SystemTraySD" = "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDSystemTray.exe -AUTO" ["Max Secure Software"]
"SDAutoLiveupdate" = ""C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\LiveUpdateSD.exe" -AUTO" ["Max Secure Software"]
"TkBellExe" = ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"AVG7_CC" = "C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP" ["GRISOFT, s.r.o."]
"SystemGuardAlerter" = "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SystemGuardAlerter.exe" ["iolo technologies, LLC"]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll" ["Adobe Systems Incorporated"]
{5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Site Guard"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdsg.dll" ["PC Tools"]
{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "SSVHelper Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll" ["Sun Microsystems, Inc."]
{B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC}\(Default) = (no title provided)
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Browser Monitor"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll" ["PC Tools"]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\
"{42071714-76d4-11d1-8b24-00a0c9068ff3}" = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Display Panning CPL Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "deskpan.dll" [file not found]
"{88895560-9AA2-1069-930E-00AA0030EBC8}" = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "HyperTerminal Icon Ext"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\hticons.dll" ["Hilgraeve, Inc."]
"{00020D75-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Desktop Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Microsoft Office Outlook"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\MLSHEXT.DLL" [MS]
"{0006F045-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" = "Microsoft Office Outlook Custom Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "Outlook File Icon Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\OLKFSTUB.DLL" [MS]
"{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}" = "Microsoft Office HTML Icon Handler"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = (no title provided)
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohev.dll" [MS]
"{F0CB00CD-5A07-4D91-97F5-A8C92CDA93E4}" = "Shell Extensions for RealOne Player"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "RealOne Player Context Menu Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\rpshell.dll" ["RealNetworks, Inc."]
"{5E2121EE-0300-11D4-8D3B-444553540000}" = "Catalyst Context Menu extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "SimpleShlExt Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\atiacmxx.dll" [empty string]
"{8FF88D21-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}" = "WinAce Archiver 2.65 Context Menu Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinAceContext Menu Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\WinAce\arcext.dll" ["e-merge GmbH"]
"{8FF88D25-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}" = "WinAce Archiver 2.65 DragDrop Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinAceDrag-Drop Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\WinAce\arcext.dll" ["e-merge GmbH"]
"{8FF88D27-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}" = "WinAce Archiver 2.65 Context Menu Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinAceContext Menu (Add) Extension"
"{8FF88D23-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}" = "WinAce Archiver 2.65 Property Sheet Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WinAceProperty Sheet Extension"
"{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}" = "AVG7 Shell Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG7 Shell Extension Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgse.dll" ["GRISOFT, s.r.o."]
"{9F97547E-460A-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}" = "AVG7 Find Extension"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "AVG7 Find Extension Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgse.dll" ["GRISOFT, s.r.o."]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\
"WPDShServiceObj" = "{AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "WPDShServiceObj Class"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll" [MS]

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\
<<!>> "BootExecute" = "autocheck autochk *"|"smrgdf C:\Documents and Settings\STEVEN\Application Data\iolo\" [null data]

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\
<<!>> !SASWinLogon\DLLName = "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll" ["SUPERAntiSpyware.com"]
<<!>> AtiExtEvent\DLLName = "Ati2evxx.dll" ["ATI Technologies Inc."]
<<!>> SDNotify\DLLName = "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDNotify.dll" ["Max Secure Software"]
<<!>> WRNotifier\DLLName = "WRLogonNTF.dll" ["Webroot Software, Inc."]

HKLM\Software\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Filter\
<<!>> text/xml\CLSID = "{807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = (no title provided)
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL" [MS]

HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\
{F9DB5320-233E-11D1-9F84-707F02C10627}\(Default) = "PDF Column Info"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PDF Shell Extension"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll" ["Adobe Systems, Inc."]

HKLM\Software\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
AVG7 Shell Extension\(Default) = "{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}"
ZFAdd\(Default) = "{8FF88D27-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}"

HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
ZFAdd\(Default) = "{8FF88D27-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}"

HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\
AVG7 Shell Extension\(Default) = "{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}"

Default executables:
--------------------

<<!>> HKLM\Software\Classes\htafile\shell\open\command\(Default) = "NOTEPAD.EXE %1" [MS]

<<!>> HKLM\Software\Classes\scrfile\shell\open\command\(Default) = "NOTEPAD.EXE %1" [MS]

Group Policies {policy setting}:
--------------------------------

Note: detected settings may not have any effect.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\

"shutdownwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Shutdown: Allow system to be shut down without having to log on}

"undockwithoutlogon" = (REG_DWORD) hex:0x00000001
{Devices: Allow undock without having to log on}

Active Desktop and Wallpaper:
-----------------------------

Active Desktop may be disabled at this entry:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellState

Displayed if Active Desktop enabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\WINDOWS\wallpaper.bmp"

Displayed if Active Desktop disabled and wallpaper not set by Group Policy:
HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\
"Wallpaper" = "C:\WINDOWS\wallpaper.bmp"

Enabled Screen Saver:
---------------------

HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\
"SCRNSAVE.EXE" = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssstars.scr" [MS]

Enabled Scheduled Tasks:
------------------------

"1-Click Maintenance" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\SystemOptimizer.exe /schedulestart" [file not found]
"RegCure Program Check" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\RegCure\RegCure.exe ShowReminders" [null data]
"RegCure" -> launches: "C:\Program Files\RegCure\RegCure.exe -t" [null data]

Winsock2 Service Provider DLLs:
-------------------------------

Namespace Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
000000000001\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]
000000000002\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\winrnr.dll" [MS]
000000000003\LibraryPath = "%SystemRoot%\System32\mswsock.dll" [MS]

Transport Service Providers

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Winsock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\ {++}
0000000000##\PackedCatalogItem (contains) DLL [Company Name], (at) ## range:
%SystemRoot%\system32\mswsock.dll [MS], 01 - 03, 06 - 21
%SystemRoot%\system32\rsvpsp.dll [MS], 04 - 05

Toolbars, Explorer Bars, Extensions:
------------------------------------

Explorer Bars

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\

HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503}\(Default) = "&Research"
Implemented Categories\{00021493-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ [vertical bar]
InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL" [MS]

Extensions (Tools menu items, main toolbar menu buttons)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\
{2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84}\
"ButtonText" = "Spyware Doctor"
"CLSIDExtension" = "{A1EDC4A1-940F-48E0-8DFD-E38F1D501021}"
-> {HKLM...CLSID} = "PCTools Browser Monitor"
\InProcServer32\(Default) = "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~2\tools\iesdpb.dll" ["PC Tools"]

{92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263}\
"ButtonText" = "Research"

{FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683}\
"ButtonText" = "Messenger"
"MenuText" = "Windows Messenger"
"Exec" = "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [MS]

Miscellaneous IE Hijack Points
------------------------------

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\AboutURLs\
<<H>> "TuneUp" = "file://C|/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/TuneUp Software/Common/base.css" [file not found]

Running Services (Display Name, Service Name, Path {Service DLL}):
------------------------------------------------------------------

AVG7 Alert Manager Server, Avg7Alrt, "C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe" ["GRISOFT, s.r.o."]
CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS), CLCapSvc, ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe"" [empty string]
CyberLink Media Library Service, CyberLink Media Library Service, ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe"" ["Cyberlink"]
CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS), CLSched, ""C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerCinema\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe"" [empty string]
iolo DMV Service, ioloDMV, "C:\Program Files\iolo\Common\Lib\ioloDMVSvc.exe" ["iolo technologies, LLC"]
iolo System Guard, IOLO_SRV, "C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\IoloSGCtrl.exe" ["iolo technologies, LLC"]
Machine Debug Manager, MDM, ""C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE"" [MS]
PC Tools Spyware Doctor, SDhelper, "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe" ["PC Tools Research Pty Ltd"]
SDService, SDService, "C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDService.exe" ["Max Secure Software "]
Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework, WudfSvc, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup" {"C:\WINDOWS\System32\WUDFSvc.dll" [MS]}
Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service, WMPNetworkSvc, ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe"" [MS]

Print Monitors:
---------------

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\
Canon BJ Language Monitor i850\Driver = "CNMLM4B.DLL" ["CANON INC."]
Microsoft Document Imaging Writer Monitor\Driver = "mdimon.dll" [MS]
Microsoft Shared Fax Monitor\Driver = "FXSMON.DLL" [MS]

----------
<<!>>: Suspicious data at a malware launch point.
<<H>>: Suspicious data at a browser hijack point.

+ This report excludes default entries except where indicated.
+ To see *everywhere* the script checks and *everything* it finds,
launch it from a command prompt or a shortcut with the -all parameter.
+ To search all directories of local fixed drives for DESKTOP.INI
DLL launch points, use the -supp parameter or answer "No" at the
first message box and "Yes" at the second message box.
---------- (total run time: 11 seconds)

New Highjack Log

Scan saved at 19:04:43, on 23/04/2007

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\IoloSGCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SystemGuardAlerter.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTraySD] C:\Program Files\SpywareDetector\SDSystemTray.exe -AUTO
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemGuardAlerter] C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\SystemGuardAlerter.exe
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D89899A8-5AC5-4F56-AA63-4D7ED1111FD6}: NameServer = 212.139.132.4 212.139.132.5
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Intel Corporation - (no file)
O23 - Service: iolo System Guard (IOLO_SRV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic 7\IoloSGCtrl.exe

Attached File  Doc2.doc   181.5KB   14 downloads

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
You are a super-sweetie and a good detective. After reading all this, I am wondering if System Mechanic is the program that you have run that alerted you to these problems. Is that correct?

Although, I love different programs and aspects of them, sometimes they alert you to things that really amount to nothing.

I know you can't get your games to run but is it because your machine is not built for certain games? The reading I have done on that is that some games just don't run on some machines.

Please don't get me started on Zone Alarm. I know some people like it, but I am not a fan.

I see you are also running the Clean-Up program. Same thing -- it has good things but it can be bad as well.

Try running this program to clean up unnecessary junk. One of our experts here developed it. And it's totally safe.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
This program is for XP and Windows 2000 onlyDouble-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Melsrockets

Melsrockets

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello Again!!!!

I ran System Mechanic only to show you that Macro Vision Europe LTD Cleanup started to run when I try to start Raven Shield. I don't think it should be doing that!! :blink: I thought by showing you which program was causing the probelm it might help you track down how to find the solution, because I can't!!! Do you know how to uninstall this program because I can't seem to find it anywhere. If I can stop this thing running maybe the game will just run ok.

I have run Raven Shield on this machine with absolutely no problems for a couple of months. The computer I now have is only a few months old. Everything was fine. Its the same problem I have with Advanced War Fighter. That was fine for weeks, and a brilliant game by the way, and now I can't install it, uninstall it or play it!!! I can only think that what ever has happened as caused problems across a range of games.

I have read too that certain games won't run on certain machines, especially if it has dual core processes, but why would it be fine for months and then suddenly stop? Perhaps it forgot that there were two processes and then suddenly woke up and said 'hey, what the heck am I doing, I shouldn't be running these programmes I should be driving Steven crazy'!! Well so far its not doing such a bad job!!!

Zone Labs, erm.... I wish I hadn't downloaded it I really do. I know people think Norton can be a problem but I never had any issues with that. Since version 7 of Zone Labs well, I don't know. Maybe I ought to delete the rules file it creates. Don't know.

Also, I've read that some people think its something to do with a cd anti-piracy programme, but why has it just started. It was fine before.

Not sure if I've moved on from before, but I am gonna keep on looking.

Anway, if you can keep helping that would be great. :whistling: