Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Thank you Crustyoldbloke

• Please log in to reply

sally1968

sally1968

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I just want to express my gratitude to Phil for all the work you have put into helping me sort out my computer problems. You are a true example of human goodness and it's heartwarming that people like you and all the people who help out on this amazing site are prepared to give up you time like you do. In a world where so many people are only out for themselves and what they can get this site is a breath of fresh air.

So thank you so very much. i have learnt such alot from the information you have given me and I'm hopefully a little less naive and my computer is slightly better protected!! :blink: As a pom living in Australia the internet is my lifeline back to my family in the Uk and having things working properly again is wonderful!! :whistling:

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Sally thank you so much for your kind words. Phil certainly is a very special human being ... as are all the staff here! I came here just as you did with a problem which was handled so quickly and I was also given advice about keeping my computer safe and haven't had any problems since. I loved the people and the feeling here so much that I've stayed ever since, even though I don't have a great deal of computer knowledge. All the very best in keeping your machine running smoothly.