Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

RAID Problems!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Not sure if this is the right place i write this,i hade a virus that u guys helped me getting rid of,but finaly i hade to format and reinstalle my XP Pro, but now i cant seem to get the last of my raid controllers to work,i did DL the VIA 4in1 via_hyperionpro_v510a and installe that,it got one of my raid controllers up and running,but i still cant get the last raid controller to work= to of my hdīs i cant use,i tryed to DL the hpt374-win-3.06-0919 from Abitīs homepage,but i cant get my Xp to accept it when i try and manual update the driver!?!
i got a Abit kr7a-raid motherboard,how or where do i dl a driver that will let me use my last 2 hdīs??

MVH. Jens Peter Funk (Denmark)